Tuesday, May 27, 2008

#253. Does your Dad try to fix things around the house?

I have one of those fathers who thinks he's Tim Taylor from Tool-Time. Unfortunately, every time he puts in Light Fixtures, the garage door opens! If he hangs Chandeliers , the door bell rings. I think her spends too much time and money but #254. Who am I to argue?

We have lived here for 6 Months now and I'm sure he's spent thousands on fixing this place up. Lucky for us he found Ferreys. They have tons of brands from dozens of manufacturers. Because their site has a quick
search tool, Dad can find what he wants quick. It leaves him lots of time to damage...I mean fix more things.

#255. How many Ceiling Fans have to fall before he gets it?

#256. Why do women always say "let me try" when a man can't fix something?

#257. What is the best reality fix it show?

#258. Why use Home Depot if Ferreys is better in my opinion?

#259. Are people going overboard with Christmas lights?

#260. How many times can you get shocked before you lose some brain cells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all Dads are like that. I know mine is.
Good blog idea!

Anonymous said...

I can relate, my dad always gets tools for birthdays, fathers day and christmas but they sit in the garage and collect dust. Then mom says she is going to fix something and he says he'll do it but still they sit until mom gets out and does it herself. That's why there are so many women on fix-it shows now!!!