Tuesday, May 27, 2008

#233. Does Acne Ever Really Go Away?

My sister told me she had the Best Acne Treatment on the planet. Yeah right!! It was just some smelly lotion to cover up the acne but did nothing to get rid of it. She saw a few paid actors talking about it and figured it has to be real. Well the truth is if you are paying them, they'll say anything.

If you are going to listen to Testimonials(and you should), at least listen to real people who really try the stuff. That's what I like about Murad. They use real people, not actors. Acne does go away with the right product but do your homework. The way I see it...

#234. If you go out to dinner, do you want someone who is "acting" like a chef preparing your meal?

#235. Did you know there are 7 types of breakouts?

#236. What are the factors of a breakout?

#237. Should you pop pimples?

#238. Is it a pimple or a zit?

#239. How old is to old to get acne?

#240. Did my sister finally get rid of her Acne?

No comments: