Thursday, July 10, 2008

# 301. Am I the only real gamer left out here?


#302. Does anyone else get sick of trying to find good Online Games? I hate trying to play my favorites but by the time I find the game i want, and wait for it to load, I don't want to play anymore. One of the best online games site for me is WIXGAME. It was easy to find what I was looking for. They have more than 3000 games and 200+ members. Fast game search and ratings make it easy for me to decide what to play . I hate sites with blinking, flashing, musical ads! The really bug me. Wixgame only has on blinky ad at the top but I am sure as the site grows, the need for cheesy ads like that will fade. I am new to this game site and already I'm hooked. Talk is cheap so just try it for yourself.

#303. How may Online Games do you play?

#304. Can you learn anything from gaming?

#305. What happened to Mrs Pac-Man?

#306. Have you noticed that the average age of Online gamers is over 30?

#307. Since WIXGAME is so good, what are you waiting for?


BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: